The New General Data Protection Regulations coming into force on 25th May 2018 have led us to formalise our privacy and data use policy.
1. We gather only enough information from you the customer - Name, address, email, telephone number, card details – to enable us to complete your order or respond to your query.
2. We only store what is necessary to let you know of any offers we are putting on, or new products we think you might like to try, or other significant changes to our operation.
3. This means we do not retain any financial information e.g. card details etc that are entered during the payment process.
4. If you wish to have your details removed or amended please use your password protected access to our website to change or delete your details or email us and ask us to do it for you.
5. If your contact with us has been by telephone or in writing only , ie not online, these records are held on a database only we can access. If you wish these details amended or deleted please contact us by phone or in writing.
6. We will not share any of your information with any third party.
7. We will ensure that your data is kept securely at all times.