Seaweed Salts 300g
Regular price £12.95 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
- To use as a Bathsoak: Place approximately 2 heaped dessert spoons of seaweed salts in the muslin bag provided and immerse in hot bath water for a therapeutic bathing experience. Seaweed bathing has been a traditional healing practice for centuries.
- Flush the toxins from your body, whilst nourishing it with trace elements, minerals and vitamins.
- Bathing in seaweed can be beneficial for a range of skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis and has been known to help with arthritic aches and pains.
- To use as a Body Scrub: Mixed to a paste with Seaweed Organics Body Oil, the seaweed salts create an invigorating and revitalising body scrub to gently remove dead skin, improve circulation, detoxify and moisturise all at the same time.
- Ingredients: Ascophylum Nodosum, Magnesium Sulphate, Sodium Chloride, Juniperus Communis , Citrus Limonum, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene (natural components of essential oils) Includes a muslin bag for use in the bath.